Thunder Game

Thunder Game

Thunder Game

Thunder Game
Don't they look happy?

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
Camden on the pedal cars

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
Caleb on the pedal cars

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
riding the train

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
Riding the train

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
Bouncing on the Giant Pillows

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
Jason on the zip line

Orr Family Farm

Orr Family Farm
Me on the zip line

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Here I Go....

Ok, so one of my New Year's resolutions this year was to start my own blog about my sweet little family and our crazy lives.  I know that I am a little late, but better late than never!  So Here I Go........

Well, we have had a major snowstorm in our state and we have all been stuck at home All Day Long.  I decided that today would be a great day to start my blog.  Luckily my husband didn't have to go in to work today and the boys were out of school.  We have had a great day together playing wii, making crafts, playing in the snow and eating yummy comfort food.  It is really cold, but daddy and the boys braved the snow for a few minutes (long enough for me to get some cute pics).  We have had a great day, but I'm afraid if we are stuck at home for very many days like this we might go crazy!  And when I say "we", I mean "me".  Well hopefully I can figure out how to post the pics and I will be on my way to fulfilling one of my resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment